The Journal of Civil Law Studies (law.lsu.edu/jcls) will host a colloquium on the opportunities that distance teaching offers for law students and professors in the current global context. Speakers will share insights and perspectives from different jurisdictions, across continents:
- Xiangshun Ding, Renmin University (China)
- Olivier Moréteau, Louisiana State University (USA)
- Nadia Nedzel, Southern University Law Center (USA)
- Agustín Parise, Maastricht University (The Netherlands)
- Christa Rautenbach, North-West University (South Africa)
- Michel Séjean, University Bretagne Sud (France)
- Fernando Toller, Austral University (Argentina)
The event is free and open to the public; and it will take place via Zoom, on 14 May 2020, from 15:00-17:00hs (CEST). Registration is required by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Journal of Civil Law Studies is a peer-reviewed, online and open-access periodical, published by the Center of Civil Law Studies of Louisiana State University. First published in 2008, it promotes a comparative and interdisciplinary approach to the civil law in Louisiana and in the world.