ABA #ForAll Midyear Event
Stay tuned for 2024 updates!
ABA would like to invite LSU Law students to join them for a first-of-its-kind free two-day track as part of the 2023 ABA Midyear Meeting, #ForAll: Special Track of Free CLE Programming and Events for Lawyers, Law Students, and Advocates.
Designed to engage and mobilize the legal profession on critical justice issues, the track begins with a Plenary, #ForAll: Join In! The Rise of Self Governance and American Organizing, moderated by former ABA president, Judy Perry Martinez and sponsored by the Standing Committee on the Law Library of Congress, Center for Human Rights, Center for Public Interest Law, Center for Racial and Ethnic Diversity, and the Rule of Law Initiative.
This plenary will be followed by two days of free CLE programming showcasing innovations in advocacy and the delivery of holistic legal services and pro bono through a race-equity lens. Additional track sponsors include the Commission on Domestic and Sexual Violence, Center for Pro Bono, Commission on Immigration, Standing Committee on Election Law, and the Standing Committee on Gun Violence. Attendees also are invited to participate in a variety of other substantive programming, meetings and social events offered at the ABA Midyear Meeting. Registration to attend the ABA Midyear Meeting Registration is Free, click Here.
- #ForAll: Join In! The Rise of Self Governance and American Organizing
- #ForAll CLE: Forced Marriage is a Global Problem – That Includes U.S.!
- #ForAll CLE: How the “Fourth Branch” Can Help Preserve the Rule of Law in Elections
#ForAll CLE: Pro Bono Across the ABA
- #ForAll: Big Freedia Got a Gun: Community Perspectives on Gun Violence in New Orleans
#ForAll CLE: Forced Climate Displacement: A Case for Protection Under U.S. Immigration Law
- Legal Summit of the Americas (Diversity &Inclusion’s Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights & Responsibilities)
- National College of Bar Presidents awards breakfast & plenary (Cornerstones of Democracy: Civics, Civility and Collaboration Commission)
- Spirit of Excellence Awards Luncheon (Commission on Racial Ethnic Diversity in the Profession)
- School-to-Prison Pipeline (Coalition on Racial & Ethnic Justice)
- Stonewall Awards Ceremony/ Reception (Diversity & Inclusion’s Commission on Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity)